Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V6 #90
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 10:08:43 -0500

Ok,
I'm new so I'll ask:

What are these "red dots" that people wear? I know the red dots are the
Leitz badge on the camera, but is there a button or something that you
folks recognize each other by? If so, where does one get one?

ready to be laffed at, but my dad told me:

"The only stupid question is the one you wanted to ask and didn't."

Bob Keene