Subject: Re: [Leica] LUG Darkroom User Survey
From: "Glen M. Robinson" <gmrobinson@imation.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 08:32:37 -0600

D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg> on 02/13/99 03:09:21 PM

Please respond to leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

At the latest count, there were 39 darkroom users in the LUG.  It works out
to just over 5.5 percent of the group.

It is time for me to reply after procrastinating so long.  I have a home
darkroom with two enlargers, Philips PCS2000 Color Enlarger and Beseler 23CII.
I use three Schneider Apo-Componon HM lenses, 40 mm, 45 mm, and 90 mm. My last
printing session was two days ago.

Previously I used Rodenstock Apo-Rodogon lenses, but changed to the Schneiders
because of their preset levers.  The quality of the prints from these lenses
appears identical to my eyes.

Glen Robinson