Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: The most beautiful place/Ah Canada
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 04:40:24 -0800

Doug Herr wrote:

> On Fri, 12 Feb 1999, Mark Rabiner wrote:
>
> <SNIP>
> > Want to go to Alaska, will probably go by way of Canada; won't travel by
> night.
> >Mark Rabiner
>
> I've spent 6 summers in Alaska and the travel between Alaska and the lower
> 48 was best through Canada; can't say which I enjoyed more, though Liard
> Hot Springs at twilight is very near the top of my list.

snip

> Doug Herr
I am seeing that I was being too obscure. I was implying I didn't want
to miss Canada that's why I would not travel by night. Same with my
overly perhaps obscure joke as I'm not aware of another way to go at
least to drive to Alaska other than through Canada. I can easily see
getting there being most of the fun.
Mark Rabiner