Subject: Re: [Leica] Ah Canada
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 21:41:27 -0800

Joseph Codispoti wrote:

<<<<<<In all cases I found that only the friendliness, grace, and decorum
of the citizens surpass the cleanliness and beauty of the country.
Canadians are wonderfully civilized. What a difference a border makes.>>>>>

Hi Joseph,

Can't let that go by without a big, "Thankyou very much!" :) Much
appreciated by all the Canucks on the lug I'm sure.:)

I trust when you've been here you've worked the Leica pretty hard and taken
home some fine "Kodak Moments!" :)

Next time your coming by Victoria please give me a call maybe we can swap
some Leica stories and a beer or whatever.
ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant