Subject: RE: [Leica] here's a concept, Summilux vs. Noctilux
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 18:40:48 -0600

> I am sure hte Noctilux just FELT
>wonderful in the hands and operated as smooth as a baby's behind..

Not having much practice with babies behinds, I guess I'm in the dark on
that one. I've probably only changed one diaper in my life. No, I guess it
was three. :-) And I would say in those cases, the babes' behinds were less
pleasing to handle than Leicas.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is
that it has never tried to contact us."  - Calvin and Hobbes