Subject: RE: [Leica] here's a concept, Summilux vs. Noctilux
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 08:27:29 -0800

Alan,

Your question is far too practical.  I am sure hte Noctilux just FELT
wonderful in the hands and operated as smooth as a baby's behind... you
know. All that good stuff many LUGs are concerned that really doesn't relate
to photography.  This is the reason the M is more a collectible than a user
camera.

Peter K