Subject: RE: [Leica] Leicas made in England??? and a WTB!!
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 10:06:42 -0500

- ------=_NextPart_000_0001_01BE566F.6A357740

Call me prickly or over sensitive, but I find the following WAY past the
bounds of acceptability...

- -
Just remember Peter, if not for the Brits, we'd be eating a LOT more sushi!!

But seriously, think of the advantages if Leicas and Porsches were
manufactured in the UK now..... or if Nikons were made in San Francisco...

Jim Bauman
German cars, German camera

ADVANTAGES? Well, yes, if you consider not having to pay duty an advantage
that outweighs the loss of freedom of speech, assembly, religion, press,
etc. etc., and if you consider being able to get your Leica and Porsches
cheaper worth having every Jew, Catholic, homosexual, mentally retarded man,
woman and child, and other undesirable non-Leica owning, Porsche driver
murdered - to say nothing of having the female population of Korea turned
into sex slaves for the Japanese - yup, the advantages are pretty terrific..

THINK before you hit send!

- ------=_NextPart_000_0001_01BE566F.6A357740

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">

</HEAD>
<BODY>
<P><FONT size=3D2>Call me prickly or over sensitive, but I find the =
following WAY=20
past the bounds of acceptability...<BR><BR>-<BR>Just remember Peter, if =
not for=20
the Brits, we'd be eating a LOT more sushi!!<BR><BR><U>But seriously, =
think of=20
the advantages if Leicas and Porsches were<BR>manufactured in the UK =
now..... or=20
if Nikons were made in San Francisco...<BR></U><BR>Jim Bauman<BR>German =
cars,=20
German camera<BR></FONT></P>
<P><FONT size=3D2>ADVANTAGES? Well, yes, if you consider not having to =
pay duty an=20
advantage that outweighs the loss of freedom of speech, assembly, =
religion,=20
press, etc. etc., and if you consider being able to get your Leica and =
Porsches=20
cheaper worth having every Jew, Catholic, homosexual, mentally retarded =
man,=20
woman and child, and other undesirable non-Leica owning, Porsche driver =
murdered=20
- - to say nothing of having the female population of Korea turned into =
sex slaves=20
for the Japanese - yup, the advantages are pretty terrific..</FONT></P>
<P><FONT size=3D2>THINK before you hit send!</FONT></P>
<P><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</P>
<P><FONT size=3D2><BR><BR></FONT>&nbsp;</P></BODY></HTML>

- ------=_NextPart_000_0001_01BE566F.6A357740--