Subject: [Leica] FS: 50mm f/1.4 Summilux-M
From: "Hoyen ~simontart~" <simontart@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 14:01:00 EST

In light of the recent consensus (?) regarding FS/WTB ads, I hope my
action here conforms... I'd like to offer this item to the LUG before
heading to eBay.  It's a black 50/1.4, current version with 46mm filter
thread and built in shade.  It's like new in box, with all accessories
as new *except* it has a generic front cap.  Everything else is there,
including both copies of the US Passport Service card, good until Feb
2001.  I bought this lens as a test subject, and it tested awesome...
but it's too big!  I'll stick with my Summicron.  Price is $1350 firm,
including FedEx 3-day Express Insured within the 48 states.  Please
email me *offlist* at simontart@hotmail.com if interested.