Subject: Re: [Leica] Lug darkroom survey
From: Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 08:57:16 -0300

At 11:01 PM 10/02/99 -0600, you wrote:
>I have a V35 with the color head, the standard black and white head, and the
>40mm Focotar.  I use a Bogen easel.
>
>gck

My darkroom (when it's night and I have the lights turned down) consists of:

Nikon Coolscan
Toshiba 110CT w/40 megs of ram
A Pentium PC with 128 megs of ram
ZIP Drive
Adobe Photoshop
Macromedia Director
Quark Express
Adobe Pagemaker

...and various communication stuff to get the pictures to my clients or
favorite service bureau for output.

It has been, at least, 5 years since I have "printed" myself.

I know, I know....  :^)

Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
St. John's, Newfoundland.
TOUCHED BY FIRE: doctors without borders in a third world crisis.
McClelland & Stewart Canada.  ISBN#0-7710-5305-3
http://www.straylight.ca/touchedbyfire.htm