Subject: [Leica] MALUG Agenda: About the attachment!
From: FBrunelle@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 22:23:39 EST

Sorry for the attachment.  I have already been informed privately by a member
of the list not to send attachment, ever.  So I will not be sending it a
second time!  It was a Word 7.0 format.  Once again, I must apologize about
the fact that not everybody can decode this format, many still using Word
6.0/95 format.  All the information contained in the attachment is the same as
the information you found copied on the email.  All the information is
there...one way or the other.
Regards,

Francois