Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Sandy's Rapidwinder
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 19:42:18 -0800

Bob Keene wrote:

>Yet another vote for the Tom A Rapidwinder! As a left-eye shooter myself, I
>am becoming more intrigued with the "Winder-Rapide of Thomas"!
 But this rapidwinder thing might be just the ticket for
>my wedding work.>>>>>>

Hi Bob,

I see in your post to Sandy (with my one left eye!):) you are also a left
eyed M user. So you dont have any choice my friend...sell anything you can
and get the Rapidwinder!:)

For people like ourselves, left eyed photographers, Tom's machine will open
a whole new world of M handling and using for you. For me it was the most
significant piece of rangefinder equipment I purchased in more years than I
want to remeber.

Because I only see with my left eye I always had to move the camera from
my face to advance, therefore loosing some very good exposures while
photographing  people things. With the Rapidwinder on my M cameras I
can now continue as though I were using my R cameras with motors or winders.

You stay with the action and continue to shoot as things are evolving and
with the M it's a God sent piece of equipment. You surely wont go wrong and
for shooting weddings, man you'll love it as one might say, that's a big
time event with lots of changing people action things

ted.

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant