Subject: Re: [Leica] Tina Manley at the University of La Verne
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 16:58:58 -0500

At 01:58 PM 2/10/99 -0600, you wrote:
>Tina,
>
>Congratulations on the show!  Please tell us more about it.
>
>Bill Christensen

Hi, Bill -

I loved getting this show ready because it includes some of my favorite
photographs.  The photographs are of the families that I have stayed with
in Honduras for the past 10 years.  Seeing all of those faces come up in
the developer made me feel like I was back there with them.  It's hard to
walk out of the darkroom and realize I'm in the twentieth century with
telephones, computers, and schedules to meet!
This was also the easiest show I've ever done.  Gary Colby and Kevin
Holland at ULV took care of everything!  I think I'll only do long-distance
shows from now on!  If anybody would like a photo postcard announcing the
show, send me your snail-mail address and I'll send you one.  I hope those
of you on the Left coast will come and see me on March 4th.  It would be
nice to have LUGnuts in the audience!

Leically,

Tina
Tina Manley, ASMP