Subject: [Leica] Re: FS postings
From: Fred Zimmerman <fredz@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 12:00:42 -0600

>>Wasn't the Friday thing something someone suggested and we all adopted
>>it as something that sounded like a good idea?  I don't remember Brian
>>ever saying "Post for sales on Friday only"

  It went like this: Somebody posted something for sale on a day that
happened to be Friday. Later that day someone else referred to it and said
something like: Well, I guess we can make Friday the For Sale day because I
have the following for sale. The next Friday someone said: Since Friday's
FS day, here goes, and he offered a couple of items. Thus was a supposed
LUG Regulation born.

  I like the FS postings whenever they are published. I always read them,
and find them generally more interesting than about 25% of the other stuff
on here.

Fred

P.S. Other Lug Regulations:
  Never write Nikon. It's always N****.
  Don't list full serial numbers.
  Always confuse the spellings of it's and its.