Subject: Re: [Leica] Friday FS/WTB Policy
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 10:44:30 -0500

Ted-
A voice of reason!
I can agree that when the list started, a time before I arrived, I admit, it
may have been the consensus to have sales on Friday only. But organizations
of people are dynamic, evolve, change, and grow ( sometimes diminish) and if
the consensus now feels that items should and could be offered on days other
than Fridays, then let it go! Anyone disagreeing has a delete key!
We have more important stuff to deal with! John Beal is at a crux in his
Leica life! He is trying to decide on a prime lens for his M4-P; we should
be helping the fellow spend his money wisely!
Say! Does anyone have a 35 or 50 Summilux, or a 50 Summicron for sale!?!?
Dan