Subject: Re: [Leica] Friday FS/WTB Policy
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 07:23:37 -0800

D.Khong wrote:

>As we all live in different time zones and connect to our server at
>different times of the day>>>>>>>

It seems this might be the answer to solving this topic. The time to post
is inrelation to the international "GMT" that is an accepted time for the
world. "Grenwich Mean Time" as I understand it is the start base time for
planet earth.

In other words as soon as it's 1 second into Friday GMT, everyone in the
world governs their postings regardless of where they are on the planet.
Some folks will be ahead in their local area and some will be behind in the
"day." However the day and time is set in relation to GMT when it reachs
Friday there.

Can we now get back to picture taking?
ted

Ted Grant