Subject: Re: [Leica] Friday FS/WTB Policy
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 06:10:58 EST

I have conducted some trading with other LUGGERS via this forum and I feel
very safe doing so.  However,  I must evaluate what is more important to me,
buying/selling or exchange of Leica and other related information.  I would
fear that to change our current Friday only policy could potentially destroy
the things that I enjoy most.   To have a separate forum for trading would be
interesting.

Bob Bedwell
Greensboro, NC

<< >Why is only posting on Fridays "fair" to everyone? What's unfair about
 >posting on other days?

 When it started, people were reluctant to have it done at all. We as a
 group, by consensus, decided that if we only post on Friday, then it would
 be tolerable. If it gets too busy selling and buying, I suspect it would
 have to be killed the idea altogether. The odd other day posting with
 apology because of a special need has happened occasionally with no
 protest. But I really wouldn't want this to become a buying and selling
 forum. Traffic is high enough already.

 Eric Welch >>