Subject: [Leica] Re: Friday
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 1999 19:02:43 -0800

I pretty much agree in that sometimes the timing is such that you are going
to sell an item and would like to give your fellow LUGgers a first chance.
I see nothing wrong with this. But we have many people who have a whole
laundry list of stuff that they post every Friday, like clockwork. And we
have several commercial buyers and sellers on the list. These lists of
equipment and commercial people should use Friday. Period. This M6 HM TTL,
from the looks of it, is a commercial AD. It should have been posted on
Friday. If occasional a LUGger decides to trade-in an item, or advertise on
e-bay, or whatever, I, for one, would like to have a crack at buying it
before it's given to the masses. Which means the occasional mid-week message.

IMHO,

Jim