Subject: Re: [Leica] IIIf question
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 14:16:03 -0500

Peter!
I didn't know that!
I have a IIIf Wetzlar and one made in Canada; they both have the same
shutter settings-25,50,75 100 etc. Is this the International?
If so, I'd be interested in knowing what the Euro setting might be and if
they would apply to the older IIIc and IIIa which indeed have different
settings.
Thanks
Dan ( Learn something new everyday!)