Subject: Re: [Leica] I'm back!
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 1999 09:27:57 -0600

>     Yes, it's always only "sort of" good to be back from a great vacation.
>     But it IS good to have you here again.  Welcome back!

That's for sure. But at least it's not raining here! And I enjoy hearing
what's been going on here. Glad to miss a controversy or two. Hanging out
with Ted helps put the LUG in perspective. It's about making pictures. Not
getting overly obsessed with equipment but with what that equipment can do
for me. Making pictures.

Ted and I spent an evening in the darkroom making prints. Something I
haven't done with a "creative" bent in years. The funny thing was that Ted
was having so much fun printing my pictures that I never operated the
enlarger myself. But it was fun anyway. I hope I can get jazzed about
photos like that when I'm a bit older (like Ted). <G>

Once my negatives get processed here I just might post of few photos of
B.C. on my web site. I'll let you all know.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Suicidal twin kills sister by mistake!