Subject: [Leica] Re: Winder M questions
From: George Huczek <ghuczek@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 1999 06:17:45 -0600

At 07:39 PM 08/02/99 -0000, you wrote:
>At a camera fair in Derby (UK) yesterday I picked up a Leica Winder M
>(3) At the end of the first test film, I couldn't push the rewind lever down
>and had to remove the winder before it would move. Repeat tests have been
>OK. Any advice?

If the last frame has been shot and the winder has not completely been able
to advance the film to the next frame, the rewind lever seems to be jammed,
but it is not.  Just push on it slightly harder and it will move.  You have
to use considerably more force than you would if moving the lever without
the winder attached, but it will move.  This seems very troublesome when
you first encounter it.