Subject: [Leica] Easels
From: Ian Stanley <ian@mos.com.np>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 1999 15:52:42 +0500

Greetings all,

	I'm in the middle of taking down my darkroom in preparation for our move
to Bangkok.  Of course while doing this I end up spending a lot of time
planning the new darkroom, checking over equipment, cleaning and so on.
After working almost daily with the current set I am completely happy with
it all except for easels.  I have yet to find an easel that will hold the
paper perfectly flat, produce clean sharp edges, has arms that do not need
masking tape to stay square and in place etc.  Any suggestions????  The
paper sizes I use are 11x14 and 8x10.  Thanks in advance.

Ian Stanley,