Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 woes.
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 04:52:43 EST

Alan:

I am into my second R8.  The first one was jinxed!  In fact,  my first R8 was
the only camera that I have ever owned that I had a problem with.  Of course,
that does not include the problems that occurred behind the camera!

Bob

<< David and others,

 Just to avoid false looking statistices, may I insist that i have
 recently bough both a R8 and a winder and that I've had ZERO problem ! I
 really enjoy the smoothness of operation of that winder and the ergonomy
 of its design.

 Same for all my M stuff: ZERO problem !!!

 Same for almost all of my previous 'otherbrand' stuff through the years
 BTW !

 Alan