Subject: RE: [Leica] Upcoming US visit
From: Jeffrey Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 11:10:44 -0500

My experience is that Park Square's stock of used and exotic Leica gear is
fairly slim.  I don't visit Park Square regularly, so my impression could be
wrong.  Nonetheless, you are right in their reputation for good service and
they are very convenient for anyone visiting the center of Boston,
especially Back Bay and the Financial District.  They are right on Arlington
Street, just one or two blocks from the Arlington stop on the Green Line
(tube or subway).  For out-of-towners following this thread, please note
that Arlington Street in Boston WILL NOT take you anywhere near Arlington
Center where New England Photo is found.

	Buzz Hausner