Subject: [Leica] closer to darkroom
From: "Gary and Dawn Klein" <gdklein@bytehead.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 08:37:01 -0600

This morning I had to move my puter upstairs as the plumbers are here
putting in a sump pump and a anti sewer backup valve in my basement.  I feel
the jackhammer rattle  under my fingers as I type.  After that all gets
done, I will finally be able to install my darkroom once again.  I had
problems with sewer back up and the lack of a sump pump didn't help a bit!
What a pain to endure.

gck