Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:fuji film pushed
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 1999 18:20:52 -0800

Harrison McClary wrote:

> Sunday, February 07, 1999, Mark wrote:
> > (coming in ten roll cellophane pro packs that I can afford more
> > often than the Big Expensive Trix pro packs).
>
> Mark,
>
> What  are you paying for Tri-x?  I am getting it for 2.69 a 36 exp roll
> from   B&H.  Neopan  400  never  cost  me  less than this.
>
> Best regards,
>  Harrison
snip
I feel like I'm paying much more that that at Pro photo in Portland OR
but would have to check and find out. If you're getting it for that
cheap then that I think makes price not a huge difference issue. I guess
I am reluctant to order film and have to cross that line as there are
films out there not in the neighborhood freezer (pro photo's). Neopan
100 and 32 come to mind at the top of the list.
I might start playing around with a Rollei baby 4x4 shooting 127 film
from exotic locals. All the more reason to order film.
I've ordered much equipment but not film. It shouldn't be an issue.
Mark Rabiner