Subject: Re: [Leica] US navy 90 f1/fuji film pushed
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 1999 23:41:22 -0400

Gary:

I think it was an 80mm or so.  I had asked my dealer in Halifax about it a
few months ago and he couldn't remember much about it but new one of his
customers had one.  It was an ELCAN lens, designed and made in Canada.  The
dealer I asked  said he couldn't remember how fast it was.  It was not a
regular production, but a NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization) lens.
Maybe some of the LUG members that have a better history on Leica lenses
could tell us.

Regards,

Robert