Subject: [Leica] Nice day
From: "Michiel Fokkema" <pb100719@pop3.gironet.nl>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 1999 12:07:10 +0000

Hallo,

I've had a nice day today. First off all I bought myself a new car.
And then by coincednece  ran into a SA 21/1:4.0 with VF for $250,-.
Maybe not the best 21 ever made but for that money nice to have or
maybe to trade for something else.
The same store also has two SM 35/1:2.0 in not very good condition,
both for $125,-.
One with fungus and the other is totaly fogged. Only 577 of these
lenses have been made. Is it worthwile to buy them, restore them (if
possible? and sell them again? Does anybody  have any idea of the value?

               Greetings,

                              Michiel.