Subject: [Leica] was IIIf query.now. lens cleaning cloth! :).
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 15:15:53 -0800

Dan wrote::)
>Ted-
>Glad you didn't scare him off with any tales about your underwear!
>( Martin, if you're lurking, we have to warn you about Ted. He is one of the
>more illustrious LUGgers, published, feted and awarded kudos galore- and he
>has done it consistently by cleaning his lenses with certain items of
>apparel... we're all a bit strange, but Ted IS special!)>>>>>>

Gee Dan you're just too kind! :)

I had thought of telling him about the underwear cleaning cloth, but like
you said, he's a new comer and sounded like a right good fellow, so no need
to shake him up the first day! )  However, I stand by, or I should say,
"sit by" my after use of well worn cotton undershorts as the best......"by
the way cleanest!" lens cleaning cloth you can possibly use. Besides they
are economically and environmentally compatible! :)  In shorts, they are
Leica friendly! :)
ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant