Subject: Re: [Leica] Enlarging lens- user survey?
From: Malcolm McCullough <blayne@mbox2.singnet.com.sg>
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 1999 00:15:50 +0800

I'm temporarily without my enlargers. I left them behind in the UK when I
came to Singapore: the 4x5 Johnson (condenser) and Chromega wouldn't fit in
my hand luggage. For medium format and 35 mm I use a pair of Envoys (one
6x9, one 35 mm) with 50 mm EL-Nikkor or 105 mm Componon. I use a 150
Componon for  4x5. I use the Chromega for all formats in colour.
Of course I also have a few Wrays and a couple of TTH's to go with the
Envoys - the TTH's are not so bad.

Regards,
Malcolm