Subject: Re: [Leica]( was Re:Notilux)now: photo.net
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 09:14:48 -0500

I heartily second Bob Clark's opinions! I acquired my M4-P from a photo.net
listing! I've had the pleasure of meeting Phil Greenspun (I sold him a
Rollei 6003 SRC 1000 kit) and he's quite an interesting guy! He also does
some wonderful work with a Fuji 6x17 and chrome film! He really does love
animals (I think like alot of us, the more we know our pets, the less we
like people) and he's the real deal.
He works very hard at photo.net- it's a great resource!

Bob Keene