Subject: Re: [Leica] Enlarger Lenses
From: FIGLIO4CAP@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 16:41:31 EST

AndersonF@ria.army.mil writes:

<< Focomat enlargers and lenses are superb,  >>
I share your surprise at the relatively few numbers of people using Leitz
enlarging equipment. My experience closely follows yours regarding the Focotar
2 in particular.I have been using that lens on a 1C for years for B/W work. In
my estimate, the combination produces the best prints of any enlarger-lens
combo I have used. Further, the enlarger is a delight to use, although the
Durst A300 is pretty neat, too.
Bob Figlio