Subject: [Leica] Enlarging lens- user survey
From: Alex Brattell <alex@zetetic.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 1999 09:39:12 +0000

Hi LUG

I do my own BW printing, 35mm - 5x4 on a De Vere 504 - Nikon 50 & 150 lenses
and a Rodagon 105mm.
Normally I use Ilford MG RC & FB papers, occassionally Agfa or Kentmere.
I don't enjoy colour printing and so give it to a lab.

I have wondered about my Nikon enlarging lens since I got into Leica - is it
now a weak link in my mono chain?
If Leica brought out an enlarging lens - 40mm is good - I would be interested.

Alex