Subject: Re: [Leica] Enlarging lens- user survey?
From: "John Poirier" <MJ.Patterson@nt.sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 14:13:13 -0700

Hi-
At home I have a Saunders 670 DXL and a Vivitar VI with fiber optic dichroic
head.  El-Nikkor 40, 50, and 75mm. Ilford CAP40 processor (used for probably
the last time to print a show I have up now- I expect to go digital for the
next one.)

At work I have an Omega D5 with dichroic head, a good selection of lenses,
and do the usual black and white stuff up to 4x5 as well as duping and
copying in black and white and colour.  No in-house colour film processing,
though.  Also doing a lot of digital work.

John