Subject: Re: [Leica] Buying R8,need advice on lenses conclusion
From: "steve" <steve@mvillage.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 1999 09:00:33 -0500

I asked for advice on lenses to go with a  new R8 a few weeks ago and got
alot of useful info, including suggestions that I not buy an R8. I think
thats pretty amazing on a Leica list, and I do appreciate the info. I
decided to buy an F4s. I looked at a used one and a new R8 together and
liked the f4 better tho it is a chunk. I have a very nice collection of
nikkor lenses which made the decision easier. thanks again for your help and
advice.
Steve
ps. I have a Nikon FE2 with md11 for $350.00 if anyones interested.