Subject: RE: [Leica] Pradovit
From: Heikki Puustinen <heikki.puustinen@telemic.fi>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 13:11:36 +0200

Thanks Lucian for the very informative answer.
The seller is asking about $300 for the Pradovit. I quess
it is not so bad price for me. I haven't seen the unit yet
but he claims it has used very little.
He is selling also OM2 + Zuiko 35/2,8 + Zuiko 100/2,8 +
QuickAuto 310 flash + winder and Tamron 300/5,5. Is OM2 a
good buy for wife who does not like auto_everything camera,
but likes to take pictures with good composition and use a
lot of time before relaesing shutter. I cannot afford to
buy another M6.
The whole package (Pradovit + OM2) has price around $800.

Heikki P