Subject: Re: [Leica] Web publishing
From: Alan Ball <AlanBall@csi.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 1999 08:49:12 +0100

Jim,

I would LOVE to see my pictures 'stolen' thanks to the web. Those that i
want to make money with, I will of course not publish through that
medium, except, maybe, in thumbnail form. But the others, like those on
my (crying to be updated) web site, I would feel so flattered to see
them used elsewhere. I simply wish I had a better scanner in order to
make them more desirable to the 'picture thieves'  ;-)

Alan