Subject: RE: [Leica] Bald Eagle Picture taken with 400 APO-Telyt
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 1999 20:58:37 -0400

Jörg:

I used Fuji Provia 100 processed in AGFA Process 44 four step E6 kit using
a Jobo ATL-1000.  I am not normally a Fuji person, but an R8 I bought came
with a box of 20 rolls of Provia 100 and fourty rolls of Provia 400.  I
thought I should start using it.  I have however, bought a 100 foot roll of
Velvia for this type of work.  I may try the Velvia tomorrow.  I normally
don't like the Fuji film because it has a different processing time than
other E6 films and makes it inconvenient if you have to develop other film
at the same time.  The rest of the images on my web site are with various
ektachromes and AGFA RSX100 for sports.

The RSX 100 is a pretty good film for general photography, but is probably
not as sharp as the others.  It is cheap though at about $42 US for a 100
foot roll that works out to about $2.20 per 36 exposures.  I tend to use it
in sports so I don't have to worry about how much film I am using.  The
NCAA shots and the Snowboard were taken with it.

Regards,

Robert