Subject: [Leica] Dear Leica...
From: Bill Erfurth <m6rf@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 15:32:50 -0800 (PST)

Hi Gang,

With the new CEO at Leica (Solms), I think this gives us the
opportunity to establish a direct line of communications with the
factory.  I feel that this would be beneficial to both us and them
because it would help us promote an better understanding of each other.

What I am suggesting is that we make arrangements to submit a list of
questions to the factory.  The way I see it, that procedure would be
to submit a CAREFULLY EDITED list of questions, maybe once a month, to
a particular individual at Leica (Solms).  He could further edit the
list of questions, obtain a reply and then post the reply to the group.

The questions would have to be:

A) Intelligent

B) Related to current or future products and/or policies

C) Non-threatening or confrontational in nature.

It is possible that Solms at this point in time will not go for the
idea, but I think it worth a try.

Any suggestions??

Regards,
Bill Erfurth