Subject: RE: [Leica] Digital vs film ..just END IT!
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 12:59:33 -0800

Lucien,

You are entitled to your opinion.  In the short time I have been part of the
group I have had opportunity to e-mail with some very nice folks and some
miserable.  I am sorry but I am not the most familiar with the smiley faces
everyone seems to like. You know :-).
I make errors like everyone else, oh wait ... :-], but I do not attack
people at a personal level as some do.  I am offended by use of this on the
LUG thread, and some may think of me as they will but hey, that's OK by me.

Peter K