Subject: Re: [Leica] Enlarging lens
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 18:15:53 EST

Mark:

I have let my Leica enthusiasm overide good sense several times on Leica
Focotars on Ebay.  Fortunately there was someone out there in Leica heaven
that had less sense than I did, or deeper pockets.   Damn't, I still want one
though.

Bob Bedwell

<<  I just went through a whole Shutterbug in a hour and could not find one
 Leitz enlarger lens. For a second I thought I was looking at a 40 for
 more than a grand which was a first inkling that maybe I was biting off
 more than I could chew but then I realized there was an Leitz enlarger
 included in the deal.
 Mark :-) Rabiner