Subject: [Leica] Leica-fan Yul Brynner
From: nandomm@redestb.es (Fernando Moreno)
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 13:59:02 -0800 (PST)

Last weekend I was at an exhibition at the Fnac in Madrid: "Yul Brynner,
photographer". There were some interesting pictures, most of them B&W,  he
took while working at some of his films, many of actors and actresses, and
many others of his doughter Victoria. It seems that he was an admirer of
HCB and developed his own films in his basement's lab.
Some pictures showed him carrying some of his favourite cameras (he used
Nikons, both F and rangefinder, Pentax and also Leicas, M2 or M3). There is
also a book for sale with the pictures at the exhibition and more, and I
think the pictures have been compiled by his doughter.

By the way, if you are planning to visit Madrid in February, there is also
a Salgado exhibition at EFTI photography school. Ask me for details if you
are interested.

Regards,

Fernando Moreno, Madrid
nandomm@redestb.es