Subject: [Leica] RE: Digital Photography
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 08:47:08 -0800

Boy, you think they would really make us drink Boones Farm??

<snip>
Walter S Delesandri wrote:

As to filmless photography, the world may change to digital, but
Leica is immune to that.  The REAL photographers will still emulate
HCB, Lee Friedlander, and Garry Winogrand (hic) with their M-12-P
bodies and their 50mm f.68 Noctilux II lenses, while discussing
stashes of l990 scotch and cuban cigars and Porsche 966s and
other things that the "commoners" don't understand.

But I, like you, Peter, won't care about it....I'll be drinking
Boones farm and jammin' with B.B., Stevie Vaughan, and the
rest.  :) :) :)
<snip>