Subject: Re: [Leica] film loading, flip up door
From: FBrunelle@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 08:55:47 EST

Ben,
I use the same technique but also I got rid of the spring in the take-up spool
side.  Since then, I never had any any loading problems!  Before the film
leader would not sink properly in the take-up spool and that sometimes led to
misloading.

Francois

<< I'm just wondering if this is how everybody does or whether there's a