Subject: Re: [Leica] very little Leica content
From: "James A.Harrison II" <LeicaR7@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 16:49:12 -0600

But Walt; am I really a freelancer??  I am only an unwashed user of the R
systems and a IIIf; plus assorted Rollei 35s, and some Rolllei TLRs,
(including a Tele Rollei), I also don't use black tape, I would rather
chance the encounter, me being a gun toting Texan by birth and
choice..someday Ill buy another M6 system, sold my original for a
N90s;;;cheers;;jh