Subject: Re: [Leica] plug inside non-TTL M6
From: dmm@bronze.lcs.mit.edu (Andrew M. Moore)
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 07:49:53 -0500 (EST)

>> There is an adjustment screw behind the red dot on the M6 >>

> How does one remove this?  Is heat necessary?

Since I need to make an adjustment to the vertical rangefinder patch
on my M6, I'll be finding out today.  I don't mind using my M6 as a
test subject -- the scratches don't bother me!  But I have to remove
that black tape first.  I'll let you (and LUG) know what I find.

And Bill-- thanks for the how-to info.

Andrew