Subject: Re: [Leica] films used
From: Mikiro M <arbos@iname.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 13:21:57 +0100

At 10:28 am +0100 31/1/99, Mark Rabiner wrote:
>So what is Konica Pan like? I guess we can't get it easily here (in the
>USA). I'm pretty fond of Neopan films. I wish I could try the 100 but it
>would take some special ordering.
>Mark Rabiner

Hi, Mark.
Konica Pan looks a bit milder than Neopan which is a moderate all-round
performer.  The difference is subtle and may depend on how you develop it.
It is also difficult to get and expensive here in France.  So I buy 50 rolls
every time I go to Tokyo (just 100 USD!).  I have used Neopan 100 several
times and found it "the golden mean".
Regards,

- --
Mikiro Mori