Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Linhof Tripod
From: MSwiek@aol.com
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 16:58:16 EST

Andy,

I also use the Profi-Port, similarly bought a few years ago for $35 from an
unknowledgable soul, and find it wonderful for travel.  I am surprised that
you find it short.  I am six-feet,and with the legs fully extended (the
tripod's, that is), the center column fully raised, and the center post
extension column attached, the tripod with a head and camera bring it just
slightly above eye-level for me.

Anyway, glad to hear of another Profi-Port afficianado.

Mike Swiek