Subject: Re: [Leica] What's happening????
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 22:54:12 -0800

Dick Hemingway wrote:

 >Sounds good to me - but I think I will stay inside, it is pouring rain
>here.  Goodnight!!>>>>>>

Hi Dick,

We've had Eric Welch with his Leica M6 avec 35 1.4 Aspherical here for two
days and it hasn't stopped raining since he arrived!  If this keeps up
we'll be shipping him back to the US pretty soon, as he's using up his
quota of 40 days and 40 nights of rain at quite a rate.:)

Besides no one here has an ark built! :).

Just imagine, today Sandy was driving us around the city and Eric and I
were shooting the tourists out in the rain from inside the vehicle, even
then we were getting water on the cameras every time the windows were
powered down.

Nothing like a couple of "experienced photojournalists" in the comfort of a
dry set of wheels doing their outdoor "PAD" efforts! :)
ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant