Subject: Re: [Leica] Northern Virginia LUG members
From: "Isaac H Crawford" <eyes1@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 22:05:11 -0500

>The opportunity to meet other LUG members in the area would be terrific.
As I
>am a hotelier, perhaps Bill and/or Francois will contact me and I would be
>happy to provide an excellent meeting room with professional AV equipment
for
>us view some of our better Leica efforts.  All LUGers would be welcome.
>
>Thanks to each and every one of you who have contributed the many posts
from
>which I have learned so much over the last year or so.
>
>Mike Crist
>Camraluggr@aol.com
>202-328-2982

I also am a Lugger in No. VA (Arlington to be exact...). I have a feeling
that I run across many luggers in the DC area without knowing it because I
work in the only (to my knowledge) store in the area that stocks Leica. Its
the Penn Camera in Rockville. People are always amazed to find a salesman
who actually shoots (at all!) with Leica... I'd love to attend a get
together of Leica users...don't wory, I don't make anything by selling
Leica, so I am "safe" to talk to!:-) BTW, if you ever have any Leica related
questions, Alex in the Rockville store is a Leica encyclopedia...

Isaac