Subject: Re: [Leica] Palm Pilot and the LUG
From: FBrunelle@aol.com
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 21:56:52 EST

Mark,
I am glad I was able to sweep away some of your daily dose of misery!! :-)
I fit happens often to you, call me and I'll open a "Hope Consulting"
practice.  That way all the three of us, you, me and the IRS, will reach
profound happiness !!

Francois

In a message dated 1/29/99 5:26:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,